- if you are new, sign in using Preferences
- in Discussions you should sign your entries by your WikiSignature
- Use WelcomeVisitors to learn about the Wiki Way
- WikiEdit tells you about the simple formatting rules available
- WikiSandbox gives you a playground for first tests
- Recent Changes for recent changes
- Reference Counts to list existing pages and find orphaned ones
- if you click at the title of a page you see all places it is linked from.
- the link at the bottom of the page showing the last edit date, allows you to see earlier versions of a page, so nothing gets lost.
- Either this wiki asks you for your login or
- you use the Preferences link to set a cookie with your user name
- then you can edit pages, etc.
- anonymous users, i.e. those with only an IP address shown in the prefs are not allowed to modify the wiki, they need register first.
- However, anonymous users can follow existing links etc.
- see below for user maintenance
- http:rss.cgi will provide you an rss feed for recent changes
You can create a table out of a group of files that share a common ListsTemplate based on the definition list syntax (: key : value ). the ListsTemplate is specified as well as a key (listsample) to match in the files for selecting these files.
by using regular expressions if you like